BIO FEEDBACK SYSTEM
- This Biofeedback device is a new type of biofeedback and neuromuscular electrical stimulation therapy device for patients with muscle dysfunction through the evaluation of myoelectric signal acquisition, multimedia biofeedback training, electromyography triggered electrical stimulation, passive electrical stimulation training and treatment.
- Four operation modes (EMG Test, EMG Game, ETS, and STIM) have been set up to assist patients in exercising.
- For EMG triggered Stim:
1) Stroke rehab by muscle re-education
2) Relaxation of muscle spasms
3) Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy
4) Increase local blood circulation
5) Muscle re-education
6) Maintaining or increasing range of motion
ELECTRIC MUSCLE SIMULATOR
- RIVOMED can provide you with top-notch body Electric Muscle simulator machines anywhere in the world. With its high quality and durability RIVO-EMS-0X3 is world leading brand in field of physiotherapy.
- With 10 groups of electro pads and 1 pair of electro Bra pads .
- 8 varieties of independent waveforms of low frequency to enable muscles dodifferent forms of exercise.
- User-friendly with a large LCD display screen.
Due to excellent circuit board, all electrode pads can keep working togetherwith different energy for a long time without any pad out of control.
- Back care and strengthen the shoulder muscles for good body line.
- Promote blood circulation,and enhance metabolisms,computerized body faradicfor slimming with bio-current stimulation.
- Ultrasound, more than 2000Hz, is the mechanical wave that cannot make the human hearing reflection. It is called“ultrasound therapy” that could be applied to human disease. The ultrasound over 0.8MHz-3.0MHz has the treatment effect.
SHORT WAVE DIATHERMY
- Electromagnetic wave shortwave therapeutic has the lower frequency than the previous radio frequency, stronger wavelength penetration, making the treatment more accurate and more effective, thereby enhancing the therapeutic effect.
- Through the generation of warm effects, promote the blood circulation of the lesion, accelerate the dissipation and absorption of inflammation, and promote the healing of the lesion